Aupar en Inglés, Francés y Alemán
What is an au pair?
An au pair is a young person between the ages of 18 and 30, male accepted.
Must have childcare abilities and must enjoy children. Desire to care for children and teach them your language.
We are looking for English as native spoken language or high level of English.
Some families require French, German…
Be in good health and have no criminal record.
Non EU citizens can stay for a maximum of 3 months. To stay longer than 3 months they must hold a student visa or residence permit. We can assist you with process.
As an au pair you take on a role as a member of the family and help your host family with childcare and light housework.
In return, your receive free room and board plus pocket money.
How to be an AUPAIR?
- Send us a complete profile with your CV., photos and a letter for the family with your reasons for being an Au Pair and come to Spain email@example.com
- We find a good family for you and show them your profile, if they are agree with your characteristics, we send you the confirmation.
- Sign an au pair contract, we send it to both, family and au pair
- Once an au pair and a family agree on all the details, such agreements should be written in the au pair contract. In doing so, both parts know their rights and obligations.
- Discuss via Skype, email or telephone your mutual expectations and all the important details, such as au pair tasks, working hours, pocket money, holidays, and the language course
- Prepare for the au pair stay
- Organise the arrival of the au pair. Exchange information about the date of arrival, flight or train number and make arrangements for meeting the au pair.
Private room and full board 7 days a week.
Working hours: Between 25-30 hours weekly and up to 2 nights of baby-sitting.
Pocket Money between 70€ and 80€ weekly
At less one and a half day of Weekends free and time available to attend Spanish lessons daily.
Holidays: 1 week paid vacation for every 6 months period of service.
The Au Pair’s responsibilities in Spain include mainly teaching their language (English, German, French,…) to the kids and housework related to the children: baby-sitting, helping the children get dressed, making breakfast, light meal preparation, keeping their rooms tidy, taking them to school and collecting them at the end of the day.
No fees for Au Pairs
Flight, Spanish lessons and Travel / Medical insurance to be paid by Au Pair.
Those requiring a student Visa please check with us.
For Spanish course please check with us, special prices.
If you need a medical insurance we can arrange it.