WHAT IS A HOST FAMILIES?
- It is the family that will receive you and stay during your stay in Spain, they will help you to integrate in your new life.
- They will welcome you as one more member, they will collaborate in your education and your learning, you will live with them your day to day in Spanish.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE FAMILY:
- Receive the student as one more member.
- Show patience and understanding
- Provide the student with a home.
- Provide the student with a single room (occasionally it can be shared).
- Provide the student a place to study.
- Provide full board, breakfast, lunch and dinner (except if the institute has dining service).
- Include the student in family activities (combined and coordinated with the activities of Hi Spanish).
- Show respect and adaptability to family norms.
- Fulfill your obligations of coexistence as cleaning your room, collaborate in the usual chores, how to put and remove table etc.
- Cost your personal expenses (mobile, clothing, gifts … etc).
- To pay for your extraordinary expenses (trips at the end of the course … etc).
- The consumption of alcohol and drugs will mean the expulsion of the program, and the immediate return of the student to his home.
Do you need a budget?
Do you have any question?