Murcia and Spanish
WHY SHOULD YOU STUDY SPANISH?
WHY STUDY SPANISH?
- Because it is the second most spoken mother tongue in the world, behind Chinese, it has more than 500 million speakers
- Because in addition to Spain, it is spoken in more than 20 countries and is the second most spoken language in the United States.
- Because the Spanish culture has a great global impact, in all areas, you will live a better tourist experience; enjoy more thoroughly a wide range of cultural, historical, gastronomic, intellectual, etc.
- Because it will improve your professional career and your job possibilities, more than 21 million students study Spanish as a second language.
- And because the Spanish passion to enjoy life is highly contagious and once you know it you will not want to stop.
WHY STUDY SPANISH IN MURCIA?
Murcia is a Spanish city, capital of the municipality of the same name and of the autonomous community of the Region of Murcia. It is the center of the region of the Huerta de Murcia and its metropolitan area. Located in the southeast of the Iberian Peninsula on the banks of the Segura River.
With 441,003 inhabitants, Murcia ranks 7th in the list of municipalities in Spain by population.
- For your safety, it is one of the safest cities in Spain.
- Its good climate, more than 300 sunny days a year.
- Its low cost of living, here money will buy you more.
- Its size, is a city small enough to walk by foot, easy to dominate and not feel lost.
- For its great Cultural Heritage, forged through centuries.
- Because your immersion will be total and real, very few people speak English, you will have to practice your Spanish from the first day.
- For its gastronomic variety, highlighting paella, meatloaf and paparajote.
- Because of its quality of life, Murcians are happy people who like to enjoy life with friends, go out for tapas and cañas, we are affectionate and above all generous.
- Because we have 250km of coast and a mountain range that allow many sports and outdoor activities.
- Because we have two airports nearby, Murcia Region International Airport at 20 minutes, and Alicante Airport at 40 minutes.
- Because we have two universities, with more than 40,000 students that make the city young and dynamic.
Do you need a budget?
Do you have any question?